People in our life.

OK. The first picture is of my mom and dad, Loren and Penny Hollingsworth. They were here for part of February and March; Dad was teaching in the preaching school. I just now pulled this picture off my camera...how bad it that! Anway, we really enjoyed their visit and look forward to next time.
The next picture is Jerry and Mary Alice Cantrell. They were here for 2 1/2 weeks; Jerry was also teaching in the school. We have enjoyed everyone that has come and stayed with us. It enables Rich to spend more time on language since he doesn't have to prepare to teach for 3 hours as well.
Today one of my uncles is coming. He is looking to see if he wants to do business here. I am anxious to see him!
The really exciting news is that in under 2 1/2 weeks, all of our boys should be here!!! We can't wait!
As a side note, someone ask me, after the last blog, if the bananas were better here. YES! All the fruit is great since it ripens on the tree instead of on a boat, truck, etc. Save your change and come sample for yourself! Love, Ronda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loren Hollingsworth

Our 40th anniversary trip

16 years!!!