Pizza with our students

Last week, we had a evangelism week, where our students go to a different village each day and teach the people there. However, this is the monsoon season and lately we have been blessed with wonderful afternoon rains. That means that for the farmers in the villages, there is a lot of work to be done in the fields, and they have to go it while the fields are flooded. The people who would normally come were all out working in the fields. So, on Monday, we didn't have a village to go to, so the Welches and us decided to take our students to the mall and then pizza for lunch.
I had the boys in my van and while I was driving up in the parking garage, they were having a blast! You would have thought I took them on a roller coaster! So, I will admit, that I drove through the garage a little faster than normal, for the fun of it. They thought it was pretty much fun.
I found out later that most of them haven't even been to this mall, since it is in a different part of the city. We all had wonderful pizza and great fellowship. It is fun to be able to do something special for them once in awhile. For them, pizza is too expensive, so they love it but don't get to eat it often.
I did take my camera, so I could send pictures....but I forgot to take them. Sorry!
Love, Ronda

Comments

Greg Fleming said…
was this the mall and pizza place that we visited with you when were were there?

Popular posts from this blog

Loren Hollingsworth

Our 40th anniversary trip

16 years!!!