Rich's Turn

Hey, friends! It's my turn to do a blog now. And, that means I can do whatever I want, so here's some random stuff.
First, Ronda got the cast off her leg today! After about 4 weeks, I think she was getting sick of it. Of course, I pitched in with cooking, washing clothes, carrying things and carrying her. All without desiring any credit. Okay, maybe I pointed out every little thing I did. (Ha). I won't say I worked really hard, I'll just let this picture of me say it all.
Here's a picture of our students this fall. The student body has already changed some. And, we do have 4 married students. Two of the men come only in the morning. The lady, Linna, is married to Veasna one of our early graduates. She comes in the afternoon. Currently, I'm teaching them Galatians in Khmer and Tawn is teaching them 2 Corinthians.

Next, here's a town in France to avoid -- Angerville. See what being there just a few minutes did to our son Jason!! We almost missed the town. I would have been really chapped (or angry) if we had.
Then, here is a picture of me explaining some profound thoughts to our children. See how interested they all are? Except for Randall, who seems to be looking away. Guess I will not comment on that. Also, don't know why someone photo shopped me in a little bit of a belly. How rude that is.
Hope you had fun with all this foolishness.
Rich and Ronda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loren Hollingsworth

Our 40th anniversary trip

16 years!!!