Market and more students

Just a couple pictures of the market where I buy my vegetables and fruit. Since I don't go to the market until after Chapel, I don't buy my meat there.
The last pictures is 4 more of our students. I couldn't remember who I had already taken pictures of so, here are 4 that you may or may not have seen before.
Sokan is on the left. He is from the village by TNT where the orphanage is that I have shown pictures of in the past.
Juen is next to him. His older brother, Bora, lives in Phnom Penh as well and has been a Christian for quite
a few years.
Gomshrew is the 3rd on. His older brother is Sovann who graduated last December.
And then Sokgoon is the last one. We met him in Battambang nearly 2 years ago now and about a year later he decided that he wanted to come study.
Currently, my dad, Loren Hollingsworth is teaching Romans in the mornings and Dale Lundy is teaching Proverbs and Ecclesiastes in the afternoons. We are thrilled to have teachers come that can not only share the Bible with our students but also part of their lives.
Much love, Ronda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loren Hollingsworth

Our 40th anniversary trip

16 years!!!