Thailand pictures

 Here are just some more pictures of our Christmas trip to Thailand.
This is Rich as we are going out for our first dive.

 Julie, my sister, is sitting across from me and then Rich and Dad.  It was so nice to be able just to take a few days and relax and visit with my parents.
 To make sure that Rich got his good seafood, we ate at a place by the beach one evening.  There was white snapper, deep fried squid, as well as rice, veggies, etc.  (For some reason, I ended up picking the pictures that Mom took, so she isn't in them.  Sorry!)
This is outside of the church building in Phuket, Thailand.  Lek, my dad's secretary for a bunch of years is sitting by mom.
 These are some pictures of our first day of diving.  The coral and fish were prettier and more abundant the 2nd day as we were diving farther out and deeper, but our dive guide only took pictures the first day.  So I hope you enjoy these.
I wonder why God made all the different kinds and colors of fish, coral, animals, etc.  I am so grateful that I have been blessed to see so much of the world, both above and below the water, as well as the sweet people and amazing cultures.
We hope your 2013 draws you nearer to God.  Ronda




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loren Hollingsworth

Our 40th anniversary trip

16 years!!!