FUN PICTURES FROM CAMBODIA


Sorry, but Ronda's still gone. Since I have full power over the blog (but not much time to do it), I can put on whatever I want.   Here is a collection of just a few of my favorite pictures from here. You may have seen these before. If so, consider this to be like a re-run of your favorite TV show.




First up, the normal family outing on the moto. This is a Khmer version of the mini-van. How many heads do you count?








Next up is the sign by our first house. We thought it must be a poor translation or a place to help the poor. But, no, it's exactly what it says it is. Yes, Virgina, it's the Khmer version of a funeral home. Notice all the words. 











Last, but not least, a picture of our van parked in the dining room/garage.  Notice the clothes dryer on the left side of the picture.

Love you all. Hope these made you smile.

Rich 

Comments

Rich and Ronda said…
I liked the pictures, whether or not anyone else does is immaterial. Rich
Greg Fleming said…
I especially like the moto photo (which I took by the way)
Kelly Shumate said…
I use to attend church at North Heights in Batesville, AR. That is how I became familiar with your work. I have been faithfully following your blog for the past year or so and enjoy reading about your work. This post did bring a huge smile to my face. The pics are great. Thanks Rich for posting them!

Popular posts from this blog

Loren Hollingsworth

Our 40th anniversary trip

16 years!!!