New student!
We want you to meet Rina Thy (pronounced 'tee'). She is 18 years old and just started at CBI yesterday.
I forgot to post that the Capitol congregation had a day at the beach on Saturday, August 1st.
She is the daughter of Thy, a long time friend in the village. He preaches for the congregation there. She is the youngest of 3 children. She comes from a wonderful family and we are thrilled she is here.
Please keep her in your prayers.
(In case you were wondering, most of the time, the children's last name is their father's given name.)
This is a gecko (we call them 'chinchuks') outside of our house. I saw it when I was doing the laundry. I have never seen one with this coloring, and I have seen tons of them.
According to Dara and Piset, our friends and Christians at the Capitol congregation, chinchuks shed their skin. I've never seen one in the process of shedding before.
Rich gave the devotional talk. It rained off and on during the day but overall, it was a nice day. We always have a good time together.
These are our guys at the rest stop off the highway.
Both the guys and girls travel like this, dressed normal. Then, once we get to the beach, they head to the restrooms to change clothes. The girls will change clothes several times - you know, you have to have all these different clothes for ALL the selfies that you take.
They always take serious pictures, so it is hard to get them to smile for pictures. But they are a great group of guys. Aleab, the one on the left end, only has one more class after this one in order to graduate from CBI.
Rich is teaching Old Testament History I to our newer students and Khemrin is teaching the book of Revelation to our older students. Friday will be their finals for these classes.
Next week, Rich will teach the older students on Church Growth, while Khemrin will teach Old Testament II to the newer students.
Thank you for your continued love, support and prayers. It is your work and you are vital to us!
We hope you all had a wonderful summer. We are planning to be in the US for Thanksgiving with all our children and grandchildren and then will be travelling around some (not sure on that schedule yet).
Much love to you all and hope to see you soon!
Ronda Dolan




Comments
On the beach photo, is that a creek or stream flowing into the ocean? Or is it runoff from the rain?