NOVEMBER - Guest Blogger


Many of you know that Ronda is recovering from cancer surgery. Things are going well. Thanks so much for your prayers and encouragement during this time.   While she is incapacitated, I will fill in blogging.


Here is a picture of her in the ICU a day or so after surgery. Fruit and flowers courtesy of Christians from Alaska who know her parents.








Here are some fun pictures I came across in the hospital. It is a Thailand run hospital in Phnom Penh. Communication can be so difficult.














This is my board while teaching the four beasts in Daniel 7.  My smart-aleck son said, "Like the Dinosaurs dad".






Can you guess what is coming in, about 1/2 mile from our house?   I am so excited!!!!!

Hope you enjoyed the quick look at what we see. Come see us sometime.   P.S. My mom is here now for a visit. She is a great help with Ronda and all the things that need to be done. 

Comments

Kimbo said…
"Do not leave your belongs unattendedly"...hahahaha, love it. Continued prayers, Ronda. Love you more than salt. Kimbo

Popular posts from this blog

Our 40th anniversary trip

Loren Hollingsworth

16 years!!!