Family - before Rebekah left

We had a 'going away' party for Rebekah with the khmers. We had about 35 people for dinner and devo. It was nice.
After, we took some pictures. So here are our sweet children. Great to have them all home with all the talking, laughing, jabbing going on!
I think the khmers are enjoying watching us interact with each other, as their culture is one of much respect (which is great) but no 'playing' between parents and kids.
God blessed us with a wonderful family. And as Rebekah has now left us, we are reminded and are grateful for those of you who love our children as well. We are truly blessed! Ronda

Comments

Lynnda said…
I saw Rebekah tonight. She looks great, and I do believe she is happy to see her friends!

I'm so glad you had a chance to have everyone together, even if it was for a short time.

You'll be seeing my son in a couple of days. Funny how these things work out. :)

Praying for you!!
Damon and Amy said…
I am so glad you were all able to be together!! I am sure you had a wonderful time. We are here in Australia right now while Damon is working on his Masters. We sure would like to "swing" by Cambodia sometime. Your pictures are just amazing!! love you guys!
Rich and Ronda said…
Amy, you and Damon ought to just swing by! Actually, we are planning to go see Terry and Darci probably in Sept or sometime.
Anonymous said…
Rich and Jason could be twins, wow! I think my son is going to grow up and look exactly like his daddy, too. (I think that's just a little unfair, you know, considering the whole 9 months and all...)

It looks like you guys are having such a great visit! How fun!

Popular posts from this blog

Loren Hollingsworth

Our 40th anniversary trip

16 years!!!