Us - at the wedding

This first picture is of the 2 little boys that were going around to the tables and asking for the empty cans. Anytime there is a party, there are children that hover around to get the recyclable stuff.
The 2nd picture is of Rich and I at the wedding in the evening. Along with us is Nita; she is currently teaching English at the PIP house. She has been coming to Cambodia since 2004.
The last picture is of my sister, Julie and I with the bride and groom. This was taken in the morning.
I only added these pictures because we got the comment that we needed more pictures of us. I'd
really rather put up pictures of Cambodia. Know we love you all. Ronda

Comments

Lynn said…
Ronda-

Search your distant memory to ISB 1974-78 and see if your can recall Lynn Brown (sister Debbie with Keyettes)?

Imagine my surprise finding your blog with beautiful pics of Cambodia.

Glad you had the opportunity to see and share time with your son.

Would love to hear about your service in Cambodia.
I can be contacted at lbrown15@comcast.net

Have a wonderful day

Lynn Brown

Popular posts from this blog

Loren Hollingsworth

Our 40th anniversary trip

16 years!!!