Cambodia in the fall or No shoes for me!

I know Ronda just posted, but we're going to get more pictures up and do a better job of posting.


So, here is a picture from a church meal. Sorry about the quality, it was taken on a cell phone. Notice we are enjoying the meal and we are shoeless.
Reason #7 to live in Cambodia -- I have not worn dress shoes in over a year!



Here is a picture of our current class of students. Notice they are small, in both height and quanity, but it's a really good group. Don't they look smart? It's because I'm not teaching them right now.

And, here is a picture of our family in front of the school.
In case you can't tell, I'm the older looking guy on the left, then there is Jason, Randall and Reuben. Rebekah and Ronda are in the front.
Rich



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loren Hollingsworth

Our 40th anniversary trip

16 years!!!