Memorial service for Sokha

Today about 150 Christians met at the orphanage in TNT to support Gimsowm, who just lost his young wife, and their 2 children. Sokha was only 27 years old. On top of her 2 children, they ran the orphanage that had about 20 children. I can't wait to see her again in heaven. She is much better off and we will get to sing with her there.
But this is a hard time for Gimsowm and his children and the children at the orphanage. Please keep them in your prayers for the next few months as they struggle to continue their lives.
I am grateful for all of you that have been able to show Rich how much you love him. I am hearing great things from him while he is in the US. I truly can't imagine not being a Christian and having the church family. The church is wonderful blessing from God. I love you all. Ronda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loren Hollingsworth

Our 40th anniversary trip

16 years!!!