Another wonderful warm Christmas in Cambodia

Rich, Randall and I decided to spend a few days at the beach for Christmas.
The first picture is of Rich and Randall in hammocks in front of our bungalow out on an island where we spent one night. We will definitely be going there again. Rustic, quiet, beautiful.
Then there is a picture of Rich and Randall on the beach in Sihanoukville. We were getting ready to walk a little ways down the beach for supper while we watched the spectacular sunsets that God provided for us.
It was a wonderful time. I just wish my other children were here as well to enjoy it with us.
We hope you all had great holidays, even though I know a bunch of you are snowed in. (I am trying not to laugh at that...sorry!) Love, Ronda

Comments

Helen Pratt said…
I was looking over the Christmas cards received and thinking of those not received (ha) so I typed your names into the "search box" and there you were. Those of us in Fort Smith could be among the ones you are trying to to laugh at - ICE AND SNOW!!! Loved your pictures - you kids have not aged one bit. Wishing you the best in 2010 - Would love to hear from you both. Helen
Tammy said…
Glad to see you guys are having a wonderful, warm Christmas. Can't imagine not having Christmas with my babes but I know it will happen one day. Glad one of them could spend the holidays with you. God Bless!

Popular posts from this blog

Loren Hollingsworth

Our 40th anniversary trip

16 years!!!