Here and in Singapore

I thought I would send you a couple picture of our traffic. I keep thinking it is more "normal" than it was, when probably, I am just used to it now.
In the picture of the motorcycle with the family - I could take 50 pictures like this every day, but thought you might like to see. The child on the front is asleep and is the child on the front far side of the mother. Then, in case you didn't notice the extra leg, there is 3 children between the father and mother. When a moto is your family car, you all have to fit!
The last picture was taken in one of the malls in Singapore. We were able to go to Singapore the first weekend of December. Rich preached a
meeting for the Lavendar Road Church of Christ. They are such sweet people! We always enjoy visiting with them.
But since, in the US, we don't have eating places like this, I thought you might enjoy it.
Our Graduation ceremony was Saturday so the next blog will be pictures of that.
Much love, Ronda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loren Hollingsworth

Our 40th anniversary trip

16 years!!!