Still Khmer New Year

We are actually in the States while these are posting, but since I won't have time to write while we are there, I thought I would have some post later.
While we were in Kampot Province, we made a trip to the coast with about 25 of Vannat, our student's, relatives. We also went to Bokkor Mountain. This first picture is from the top of the mountain. I am standing at a old house that is on top of the cliff. The middle blue color is the next level which is WAY down there and then farther out is the sea. It was really beautiful! I wish the picture was better.
This 2nd picture is all of the people getting out of the back of the pickup that they road in. We had about 15 people in our van and then there was this pickup load. We ate crab, shrimp and calamari for lunch and enjoyed the ocean.
The last picture is just one I took of an ox cart going down the road. I love this picture. It shows how peaceful it is in the countryside.
Much love,
Ronda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loren Hollingsworth

Our 40th anniversary trip

16 years!!!