Happy 50th Birthdays to us!

I am WAY behind on my blogs, so I will try to catch you up on all the happenings soon.
First off, as many of you know, our kids bought us Open Water Scuba lessons. Most of my family dives, but because of my epilepsy, I couldn't do it before. SO...for our 50th birthdays, we went and played for 2 days off of the coast of Cambodia.
This first picture is us, all geared up, before our 3rd dive. It was great! I need to figure out someway that I have to do it again!
The 2nd picture is the boat that we lived on for 2 days. We were very fortunate as it was just us, a Danish girl, and our instructor along with 3 crew. So it was quiet and relaxing.
The last picture I took off the top of the boat after the first day of diving. God sure made our world, both above and below the water, beautiful for us to enjoy. I hope you take the opportunity to enjoy what God created.
Much love, Ronda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loren Hollingsworth

Our 40th anniversary trip

16 years!!!