I'm home!!!

Thank you all so very much for all the prayers on my return to Cambodia.  It is quite an ordeal trying to time everything right.

Foreigners have to have a negative COVID 19 test and arrive in Cambodia within 72 hours.  Since the flight is around 30 hours (and that is with short layovers), it is quite a trick to make it.  Since I had a return ticket, I decided to have my COVID test, get the results and then change my flight dates.  When I landed, I was at 71 hours.

Also, since the flight from Atlanta to Seoul, Korea was operated by Korean Airlines, they checked my documents for COVID test, medical insurance, visas, etc. there.  That is nice because if there was some problem, I would have still be in the US.  Other that I have heard of have gotten to Korea and then had to pay to fly back to the US if there documents weren't right.  I did see a man that didn't make the flight to Phnom Penh because his COVID test was over 72 hours.

The hardest part for me was having to load my luggage on the bus to the hotel and then, they put us in a small hotel that is in a alley-type road, so I then had to unload my stuff and drag it about a block down the road, at midnight, in the rain. 

But I am SO GRATEFUL to be here!!!

Since I got in late at night, they told me that the test that we took at the airport would be sent in today and then it would be 24 hours to get the results.  Provided that no one on my flight tests positive, then I should be able to go home on Friday.  Then I will quarantine at home for 2 more weeks, have another COVID test and then I'll be free.

Again, thanks for the prayers.  I was totally at peace coming in, and I know it was because you were all praying.  God was and is in control always.  He blessed me by allowing me to have the smooth trip I requested.

Much love to you all!
Ronda

Comments

Unknown said…
Hello everyone,
My name is Mrs Shinta Angga, I live in Sihanoukville here in Cambodia and i am a happy woman today and i've decided to share my testimony here, i was in need of a loan to carry out a construction project and a friend introduced me to GANNETT INTERNATIONAL FINANCE LLP indeed they delivered as they promised, And not only did i complete the project i also had the advantage of an incredible opportunity to relocate and expand my business, at a pivotal time. The support I received from "Gannett International Finance LLP" staff was priceless." - Nancy Bosben,
If you are in need of a loan or financing, don’t hesitate to contact them through
WhatsApp: +447449373835 or
E-mail: - loans@gannettfinancellp.com
"Thank you (Gannett International Finance LLP) for having faith in us to get us started!"

Popular posts from this blog

Loren Hollingsworth

Our 40th anniversary trip

16 years!!!