Almonds Mixed Anchovy

 Hello!  I hope you all are doing well.

I just wanted to update you a bit.  But first, a couple funny things I saw.

These Almonds Mixed Anchovy are "Buy 1 Get 1".  Is it any wonder??  And no, I didn't buy them even if they are on sale.













 Because our plumbing pipes are small here, you don't flush the toilet paper down the toilet in many public restrooms.  Most of those bathrooms have some kind of sign making sure that you don't flush any paper.

I always appreciate those with a little more creativity!
I took this picture of part of our students.  It was during chapel; and you can only see about half of the students.

To update you, Rich is teaching a class called Major Biblical Doctrines.  It is primarily about helping them understand God the Father, God the Son and God the Spirit.

Lek has now finished his studies.  Bunthai has just a few more classes to go.  Rich plans to wait until Bunthai can graduate to have a graduation ceremony.

There is still no mail running between the US and Cambodia.  I call every Monday morning, since they can't give me an estimate on how long it will be before the mail is resumed.

With the exception of no religious gatherings and no schools operating, most of Cambodia life is back to normal.  Those businesses largely dependent on foreigners and tourist are either struggling or closed.  However, Cambodia is less strict than Thailand. Thailand isn't letting any foreigners in at this time.  My parents usually leave for Thailand at the beginning of November.  So they are praying that by that time, they will be allowed to enter Thailand.

I did think it was interesting that the "top 15 private schools" will reopen in August.  In other words, the school that have the rich people's children.  No word yet on the public schools or other private schools opening.

It is the rainy season here.  Wednesday morning, I was thinking that we really haven't had a lot of rain.  Just before we got ready to walk to the school, it poured!  By the time we got over to the school, the water was nearly up to my knees.   By the time chapel was out, it was down to about mid calf.

This blog has lots of various info, but I just wanted to bring you up to date.

Much love,
Ronda Dolan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loren Hollingsworth

Our 40th anniversary trip

16 years!!!