Finishing 2023 and into 2024

 


My sweet husband let me make a trip to the US for the births of our 9th and 10th grandchildren.

I arrived in Richmond, Virginia on Nov. 15th.  Lydia Joy Dolan was born on Nov. 11th, so I was just in time for them to get home from the hospital.

Of course, I have TONS more pictures than the few that I am putting on here.  

I got to enjoy Thanksgiving at Emily's parents house.  Emily's sisters and their families were also there.  Lots of great food and conversation.


(For some reason, it won't let me move the pictures up, so there is going to be gaps.  sorry!)













Everyone gets a turn at holding Baby Lydia.  


We are so blessed.  Reuben and Emily and their kids, Ezra, Micah, Lily and Lydia are all doing well.  It was fun to get to spend some time with them.  I got to eat lunch one day with Ezra at school and got to take each one individual out for a meal and a treat.







On December 2nd, I flew to Oklahoma City so that I could be with Rebekah and Evan and their kids.






Jason was able to make a quick trip up to OKC one weekend.  However, sadly, Avery got sick the day before so she and Jess didn't make it.

I'm not sure who won this epic battle between Jack and Jason.
Graham Esco Maynard was born on December 6th.  That is also my dad's birthday.  Dad turned 87 years old.
Our sweet friend, Avery, came and took pictures for Rebekah and Evan.  These are just a couple of the really wonderful pictures.

And now they are a family of 5.  

I got to enjoy Christmas with them as well as see their Christmas program, Christmas lights at the zoo and in the park.

Again, we are so very blessed.  God has given us to much to be thankful for and Evan, Rebekah, Jack, Caroline and Graham are a part of those blessings.


Randall, Kassie, Kenley and Ryah got to come down from KC for Christmas and spend a week with us.

It is so fun when all my family is together!!!

This is Ryah, Kenley, Caroline, Jack and I in the park in Yukon.
Christmas Eve service at the South Yukon Church of Christ.  

I just can't describe to you how wonderful my trip was.  








On my way home, I stopped in Thailand.  My sister, Kim and her daughter Molly were in Thailand for the first time in 20 years.  Julie also came over from Cambodia.  We got to spend 5 days in Phuket at the beach.  After being in the cold USA (I know it is much colder now), the beach was exceptional!
We took a boat out snorkeling one day.  I won't post the really cute picture of us in our masks and snorkels! Ha!
While I was traveling around, Rich was working at home.

The nation wide church camp was the last week of November.  I heard many great things about it.

As I have told you before, Rich and Khemrin have been working to get 11 of our students ready for graduation.

January 26th, we will have our graduation ceremony.  The last couple students are finishing up now.

We also got 3 new students while I was gone.  The boys are Bahn and Nate and the girl is Sraynu.  Please keep them in your prayers as well as the rest of our students as they learn about God and grow in their faith.

My parents will be here February 1st.  Dad will teach for a couple weeks at CBI.
Thank you all so much for your love and prayers.  We hope that 2024 has begun well for all of you and that you will grow even closer to our Lord in 2024.

Much love,
Ronda


Comments

sounds like an awesome trip!

Popular posts from this blog

Loren Hollingsworth

Our 40th anniversary trip

16 years!!!