Sites around town

Like Rich told you in the last email, we have had a nice calm summer. After 23 plus years of youth ministry, it is a real change!
These are just some sites that I wanted to share. The truck is a 18 wheeler that was parked on the side of the road on the way to the airport. If you will notice, just under it is a man sleeping in the hammock that he has attached to the truck. They don't need sleeper cabs here!
I thought these clouds were pretty; a storm is moving in, but the sun is still shining on the top. God's handiwork is magnificient!
And then, there is their packing of minivans that
never ceases to amaze me. They get full use of
their vehicles!
Come and see for yourself! We loved having Jon and Amber (Larson) White with us! I'll get their picture on here...once I get it off my camera! Love to all of you! Ronda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loren Hollingsworth

Our 40th anniversary trip

16 years!!!