To catch you up a bit...

I, Ronda, had the great pleasure to return to the US just after our 2nd grandchild was born.  Ryah Hope was born Nov. 23rd and I got there Dec. 1st.  Along with Ryah, I got to spend time with Kenley, Ryah's older sister, as well as some time with most of my kids (I missed getting to see Emily, Reuben's wife).  Here is a few pictures.  I have TONS more (of my sweet granddaughters especially) but thought that I wouldn't elaborate on how adorable they are here.

While I was gone, we managed to skype Rich several times since he had to stay home and work.  Kenley loved skyping with her Tdah (Grandpa in the Cambodian language).

I got back late on Dec. 24th.  My mother-in-law, Glenda, arrived on the 25th and we headed to the beach for Christmas.
How God made the ocean so vast and powerful and yet so peaceful is amazing.  I am blessed to live close enough to get to enjoy it.




As Glenda had not yet been to Siem Reap and there was a public holiday during the 2nd week of
January, we made a quick trip up there.  I know everyone thinks of the temples in Siem Reap, and they are amazing, but we love the trees, especially at Ta Phrom temple.  They actually grow out of the tops of the temples and have these long roots that stretch to the ground.  God's power and beauty at work again.

At the school now, Rich is teaching Daniel to one of our students who needs it to graduate, while the rest of the students are taking the Scheme of Redemption.  Then, in the afternoons, Rich is teaching all of the students on the book of Jeremiah.

In your prayers, please remember:
*the school and the students
*our graduates who are out working
*Christians here in Cambodia, that their faith may grow
*and us, to have wisdom to do what God would have us to do.

May 2016 bring you even closer to the Lord.
Ronda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loren Hollingsworth

Our 40th anniversary trip

16 years!!!