Just pictures around town

This first picture is when they were getting ready for the party. What I am trying to show you is the guy on the ladder. Instead of the bar between the 2 sides of the ladder, they have ropes. Then, when they want to move, they just 'walk' the ladder sideways so they don't have to come down and move it. I thought it was great!
The 2nd pictures is just another loaded truck with the workers riding on top. Really, I would probably take 20 of these at least each day.
We walk past several shops of metal workers each day. They all wear the cloths covering their face with sunglasses when they weld. And they sit in that squat all day!!! I would never be able to get up! If you notice, the one in the middle is about 12 year old (I have seen him without his face covered). And the last picture is just a man and his pony trotting down one of the main roads. It is just great here...great things to see all over everywhere! Ronda


Comments

kim anderson said…
Hey Ron,
Sorry that I missed your anniversary. My computer won't let me get on my email. I am on Jeff's computer now. Anyway, good job on sticking with Rich for sooo long. ha! I am amazed. :) You're doing great, keep up the good work. We will also be at 25 years in not so long. Hope we make it. Ha. Love you more than salt. Kim Susan

Popular posts from this blog

Loren Hollingsworth

Our 40th anniversary trip

16 years!!!