March 8th

March 8th is International Women's Day. So, Partners InProgress organized a Ladies Day. I spoke on Be Strong and Courageous for the Lord is with You. There were about 250 ladies there.
The first picture is of one of the trucks unloading. There were 6 villages represented and they just load up in trucks, stand the entire way packed in. There were at least 40 people in the back of these trucks.
The other 2 pictures, I am talking and Bora is translating for me. Thankfully I taught in the morning as the afternoon got hot and long.
But all in all, it was a good day and the khmers seemed to enjoy it.
As many of you know, March 11th was our 25th wedding anniversary. We did our normal thing (to the market for fruit and vegetables, chapel with student, and language school). Dad, Mom, Rebekah, Rich and I did go out to dinner; that was nice. It was wonderful to hear from so many of you!!! It was really special. Thanks for making our day special by showing your love for us. Ronda

Comments

Jimmy Mitchell said…
Hey!! I am adding your blog as a link to mine! I am so glad that you sent me your blog address! If you see Rick and Gail Northen any time soon, make sure that they behave. Also, is that Joe Chesser related to a younger Joe Chesser who is a Youth Minister in Little Rock. Because I know that Joe Chesser!! Just talked to him tonight.

Popular posts from this blog

Loren Hollingsworth

Our 40th anniversary trip

16 years!!!