Our 26th wedding anniversary!

Wednesday was our 26th anniversary. Since Wednesdays are busy, we went out to lunch on Thursday. While there, talking with our waitress, she asked Rich "so, is this your only wife?" That certainly isn't a question that you would get in the US! Then mentioned how lucky I was because he was a good man and I am the only wife. There isn't a lot of multiple wives here, but there is some and it is considered normal.
I do have a wonderful husband. And I have been, and am, so blessed that he chose me all those years ago and continues to be the love of my life. Ronda

Comments

JamesG3 said…
Congratulations!
wildcat said…
Congratulations on your 26th wedding anniversary! May God give you many, many more years together. Carol A. too.
Tammy said…
Happy Anniversary! Congrats on another blessed year. We miss you guys.

Ward Family
Gavin's Mama said…
Happy Belated Anniversary... what a great looking couple! Miss you guys!

Popular posts from this blog

Loren Hollingsworth

Our 40th anniversary trip

16 years!!!