The Flemings and Angkor Wat

I really hate that I didn't get a good picture of Greg and Cindy Fleming. But the couple I took at Siem Reap and Angkor Wat will have to do.
The first pictures I took while we were on our way back from Siem Reap. I thought you would enjoy the picture of at least 6 people riding in the trunk of the car - for several hours. I wish the picture was clearer, but you get the idea. It never ceases to amaze us at how much they can get in and on a vehicle here.
The Sign picture was taken in the ladies bathroom in the Angkor Wat area. Since they mostly have squat pots here (basically a hole in the ground), not all the Khmers know how to use
normal toilet. So, this picture shows them that they can't squat on top of the toilet. Also in all our bathrooms here are water sprayers (the US should get smart and have them too); so the last 2 illustrations are so that they understand that you aren't to wash your feet or shower in the toiler stall with the water sprayer.
Picture #3 is the entrance into the Bayon Temple area. I just love all the carved faces.
And the last picture is of Greg and Cindy Fleming and Rich. Greg is taking pictures while we tour Angkor Wat. Not a great pictures, but all I have.
So, if you come see us, I will try to remember to take your picture...so sorry, Greg and Cindy.
Much love, Ronda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loren Hollingsworth

Our 40th anniversary trip

16 years!!!