The New Year

My sweet husband allowed me to go to Phuket, Thailand for a week with my sister to visit some with our parents. This is, I think, the only week that Dad wasn't teaching somewhere in the country. He was preparing, but decided that he could prepare at a house we stayed at on the beach. Since Dad and Mom have lived in Phuket for about 20 years, they have a friend that has houses on a private beach and we were able to use one for the week. It was wonderful. Phuket is a beautiful island in southern Thailand. For those of you who remember, it was hit hard by the tsunami a few years ago.
Here are a few pictures of different places in Phuket. The first one is one I took from our front porch at night looking out to the sea. It is dark, but I liked it.
In one of the other pictures, Dad, Julie and I are getting ready to have dinner one night at an upstairs table overlooking the sea. It was wonderful. Unfortunately, Rich was teaching so couldn't come. Much love, Ronda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loren Hollingsworth

Our 40th anniversary trip

16 years!!!