Sierra and Asia here with us!

 I can't believe that it has been 2 weeks since I wrote!!!  Where does the time go.  Actually, since we have been back from the US, we have been very busy.  As you know from the last blog, we had a graduation the day after I got back.  Sierra and Asia, my brother Troy's girls, came back with me so we have been showing them around.  They are teaching at the BEST Center in a program that Julie, my sister runs.  For those of you who don't know, she runs a program that teaches English using the Bible.

This past weekend, Rich and I, Sierra and Asia, Julie, as well as Anna and Mary Blair, who are from California and also teaching at the BEST Center for a month, went to Siem Reap.  The picture above is of Julie, Asia, me and Sierra at the top of Angkor Wat.
 This picture is Mary, Julie, Sierra, me, and Anna at Ta Phrom standing in one of the tree trunks.
Julie and I along with Sierra and Asia are at the temple on top of the hill near Angkor Wat.  We had a great time showing Sierra and Asia, as well as Anna and Mary around our beautiful country.  It is always nice to share our experiences with others.

Rich is just wrapping up a class on Christian Family Living.  While he taught that, I reviewed Romans with Golap, the girl that graduated in June.

much love, Ronda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loren Hollingsworth

Our 40th anniversary trip

16 years!!!