Australia

 Due to some really sweet friends of ours, I was able to go to Come Before Winter, a women's renewal conference in Brisbane, Australia the first week of March.  I enjoyed getting to meet ladies from around the Australia/New Zealand area mostly.  The study of Matthew was very encouraging and uplifting.

Our 33rd wedding anniversary was March 11th, so we decided that this would be a good time to take a few days after my conference for us.

Since we live on this side of the world, a trip to Australia is relatively inexpensive.

 So after my conference, Rich met me in Gold Coast, which is at the southern end of Queensland, and we rented a car and drove south down the coastline for 4 1/2 days ending in Sydney, where we flew out of to come back home.

It was a fantastic, refreshing trip.  God made the coastline of Australia beautiful and we thoroughly enjoyed it!  We rented rooms in people's houses along the way, which was also a fun experience.  And I met up with a high school friend, who showed us around Sydney.

It was wonderful.  Enjoy some of the pictures that we took.

Tomorrow I am going to Thailand and meeting with the surgeon on Friday.  Then on Monday, I will have arthroscopic knee surgery.  My sister, Julie, will be going with me.  


 Friday, April 8th, we will have another graduation at CBI.  We will have 2 graduates.  Be watching for pictures on the next blog on that.

Much love,
Ronda


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loren Hollingsworth

Our 40th anniversary trip

16 years!!!