Christmas cards!!!

 I know that I just blogged but we got a great gift today!

I assumed that since the mail wasn't running from Cambodia to the US, that we also weren't receiving mail.  I was wrong!

One of my uncles accidentally transposed a couple of the numbers on our PO box and a friend ended up getting my Christmas card from them.  That's how I found out that the mail was coming in, just not going out.  (Well, you can send something for about $37 per letter sized envelope.)

I walked up to the post office this morning to see if we had mail, since I haven't been checking it, and WE HAVE CHRISTMAS CARDS!!!  It was so exciting!  Thanks so much to Jim Hobson, Rick Hobson, Heidi Hollingsworth, Nathan and Wendy Lee, Ryan and Heather Askew, David and Erin Lee, Jimmy and Emily Lawhorn, and Charles and Judy Emerson (thanks too Judy for your update on your kids/grands)!!  We know that it takes extra effort to send things to us and we really appreciate your thoughtfulness.

Really, we were so excited!

Much love,

Ronda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our 40th anniversary trip

16 years!!!

Full end of August and start of September