Durian pizza for you!

A couple weeks ago, Rich and I decided to go to the Pizza Company and get a pizza.  I thought you might like to see some of the options that we have.


Durian pizza.  Let me just tell you, durian stinks!  It smells like gasoline.  When you drive down the street, you can tell when it is durian season and where the sellers are.  (My parents would disagree - they like it - but I'm telling the truth!)

I can't even imagine trying to eat durian with cheese and crust.

This is another option. You can have little cheeseburgers in your crust.  Not that we are going to rush out and try this, but it would come way before the durian pizza!
Another thing I thought I would show you is our carrots.  We talk about the excellent tropical fruit, but we also have really good carrots.

In this picture, I'm trying to give you an idea of the size of them.  That apple is a regular large sized apple.  


As for the school, tomorrow, Rich is giving the final in the class 'Old Testament History I'.  

Then, starting on Monday, Try, one of our graduates, will teach all of the students (except Bunthai) on 'Historical Christian Evidences'.  Rich will be teaching Bunthai on Evangelism.

We have 2 more new students since I wrote last: Jensudt, is Phalin's brother and is 19 years old.  Sroey, is Srang's sister, and is 20 years old. 

This is Bunthai's last class.  Please keep him in your prayers as he looks to the future.  He will also graduate from the Human Resources University in March.  

We so wish that each of you could somehow take turns coming and seeing the school, the Christians and our life here.  We are so blessed to have your love, prayers and support.  Thanks for letting us be your feet in this place.

Much love,

Ronda Dolan
 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Praying for B as he makes decisions on what to do after graduating also from the university.
Carrot seeds must have come from Texas... I don't believe my dad was ever able to grow any this size in our backyard garden area. :) What is this Durian (SP?) they put on the Pizza. Thank you for being our feet in Cambodia and also our mouth piece - since I do not have the skill to speak in this language. You are in my daily thoughts and prayers. May God continue to bless you both in this very important ministry. We love you guys! Cynthia Walvoord
skeele said…
So... how long has it been since you posted about the different bananas there. It would be kewl to see the pics of all of them side by side and a description of their taste. And you could send Jerry a couple of bunches... since he seems to eat a bunch every morning when we are there. I would just eat half a bunch... i think...

Thanks for the cultural and everyday life things you post as well as the important aspects of the work there. Love reading these!

Scott

Popular posts from this blog

Loren Hollingsworth

Our 40th anniversary trip

16 years!!!