I'm free!!!

 I have now been out of quarantine for over a week.  It is so great to walk around the streets and eat food that you want to eat!

Rich is almost halfway through teaching the book of Matthew at the school.  He will give the midterm either Friday of this week or Monday of next week. He started preaching a series on the book of Philippians on Sundays.

As for covid and restrictions, we still are not able to meet with our Christian brothers and sisters.  It is nice to have the avenue of meeting online, but it still isn't the same as actually meeting together.

I do have to tell you that a few days after I got out of quarantine in Thailand, they changed the rules to be only one week instead of 15 days.  Then, a few days after I got out of 2 weeks of quarantine here in Phnom Penh, they also changed to one week!!!  I couldn't believe it!

Now, Bangkok has just issued a statement that we can travel there with only one night in a quarantine hotel (until the covid test results come back).  I am thankful for that in case I have to go back to Thailand to see the doctor.  We are hoping that Cambodia will follow suit soon.  Cambodia does have a special clause that if you are an "expert" and are therefore crucial to the work, you only have to stay in quarantine for 3 days.  I'm not thinking that Rich or I would be considered an "expert".  Ha! 

I went to the post office today and there is still no outgoing mail.  It has been a year and a half since we were able to send mail.  We can receive mail, however. 

Over all, we are doing well.  We, for the most part, go about our days like normal - just with masks or shields.  

We appreciate all your prayers so very much!  

Much love,

Ronda

Comments

Julie Goin said…
I keep y’all in my prayers. I pray for the Lord’s work you’re doing, and for you to be healed.
Unknown said…
Continued prayers for your health and GOOD work. I am curious though, why is no mail going out? Blessings, Debbie Mize
Kimbo said…
Yay! Did you get your chocolate and eat it too? :) Love you!

Popular posts from this blog

Loren Hollingsworth

Our 40th anniversary trip

16 years!!!