Monday, September 10th

Today is a good day. We worshipped with the saints yesterday. They have bible class at 8 a.m. and worshp at 9 a.m. Saleem, a Pakastani who was told by his father to leave the country or be killed when he found out he was a Christian, preached. He is one of the students at the school.

I went to chapel today and they had a test afterward. Ronda and Rebekah stayed at home to meet the wireless connection guy. They also swept and mopped. That has to be done to every room, every day because of the dust.

Today is Ronda's birthday, so after I caught up on the internet, I went and bought her a stand alone hammock. She wanted it to sit and go over her vocabulary words. By the way, she is si-sep pram-muey years old. (If you know Khmer, you can translate, if not, you're out of luck.) You didn't really think I'd tell you, did you?

Must study for class - language and teaching John.

Rich

Comments

Lynnda said…
Well, I found the pram-muey, but not the si-sep. But, I think I can use context to figure it out.

Happy Birthday, Ronda!!
Barbara Joice said…
Dear Rich, Rhonda, & Rebekkah,
I finally got a minute to catch up on your blog. It sounds like you are settling in to your new surroundings. You are ever in our thoughts & prayers as you bless the Cambodians with the love of God. I knew you would be in the mission field someday. I am confidents that our God will bless your work abundantly. We love you a LOT!! In Christ, Barbara :-) Numbers 6:24-26
P.S. I will REALLY miss Rich, if & when I ever plan another retreat. Did you by any chance leave a folder of pertinent info for me in B.A.??
Pam Mitchell said…
Hey, you all! I'm glad to hear your settling in alright over there. We miss you back here. That's fantastic about Rebekah. Caleb stayed with Randall last weekend at Harding and had a really good time. We were very impressed with the campus and town. Ronda, I hope you're having a great birthday, whichever it is. Rich, keep up the great work you're doing for God. Love, Pam
Jimmy Mitchell said…
Rich and Ronda!

I am so glad to see that you have a blog! And I know now that you have met up with others that I knew from past legs of my ministry: Rick and Gail Northen + Claude and Madge Lewis. What a small world it is. I miss you both and pray God's abundant blessings on you as you work on foreign soil. Hopefully we can keep in touch through these blogs.

Popular posts from this blog

Loren Hollingsworth

Our 40th anniversary trip

16 years!!!