By our house

I took a couple pictures as I was walking home from language school so you could see what I see everyday.
This first picture is of the street that winds around the temple and comes to our street. The market is behind the umbrellas on the right of the picture and then there are shops all along with left side.
The next picture is the shop where I stop once a week for iced coffee on my way to language school. A glass of iced coffee at this shop cost me 50 cents and it is quite good!
The last picture is of my dad and mom, Loren and Penny Hollingsworth. Every year they come and spend about a month. Dad teaching in the preaching school while they are here. This picture was taking at the airport when they were leaving. They are now back in Alaska, cooling off from their trip here. We are grateful to them and their example both in our lives and the example that they show to our students. Come and we will share Phnom Penh and Cambodia with you. Love, Ronda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loren Hollingsworth

Our 40th anniversary trip

16 years!!!