Just different stuff!

It occurred to me that I hadn't sent you the picture of the man carrying the toilet on the back of the moto! So, here it is. Let me just say that I am positive that it was not a new toilet (or a clean one) By the way, a lot of the people here wear the face masks.
The next picture is of a lady riding on top of metal boxes on a moto. Usually, those metal boxes have fish (live) in them. She is also a good example of how they hate to be in the sun; it was probably 85 F at this time; they totally cover themselves up - they want white skin.
The last picture is of Rich teaching chapel one
morning at the school.
A few other interesting facts: labor here costs nothing, so car repairs are cheap - just a little more than the cost of the parts. However, other things are not. Here are some examples: if you work out liters to gallons, diesel cost $3.75 per gallon and gasoline costs $4.08 per gallon. Now for the shocker...we buy the cheapest milk...it works out to $7.19 per gallon! Much love, Ronda




Comments

Anonymous said…
Rich and Ronda! I found you through Jimmy's blog. Wow, what a great life you guys are having! I am loving getting caught up on where you are and what's going on with you and your family. We're all doing great. My parents just moved to Houston from Norman, Oklahoma. Well, I just wanted to drop you a line--drop by my blog anytime and see pictures of my 3 year old baby!

Popular posts from this blog

Loren Hollingsworth

Our 40th anniversary trip

16 years!!!