My parents, Loren & Penny Hollingsworth

My parents were here for about 6 weeks. Dad taught in the school all day so Rich could concentrate on language. It was great having them here. We had a wonderful time.
On Thurs night, we had the students and Tawn over for supper and a devotional.
Dad also tried to teach the students how to lead songs, some did real well and some...well couldn't really get the arm/mouth coordination. It was good for a lot of laughs! The last picture is of Sothea and Dad trying to lead a song.
The 3rd picture is of Dad teaching and Tawn translating.
We are blessed to have this group of students and
to be able to have good teachers come and help them learn. Jerry & Mary Alice Cantrell will be here on Saturday (Apr 5th) for 2 1/2 weeks to teach.
We start Level 3 of language school today...our versions of April Fool's Day. We are going to try hard not to look like Fools!! Much love to all of you, Ronda
PS. Sorry it has been so long since I have written. Time flies!

Comments

Lynnda said…
The pictures are great! I know you must have really loved working together with your mom and dad.

Praying for you all!!
wildcat said…
I can remember when as a young boy I tried to learn the different hand motions for 3/4 time and 4/4 time, etc. My problem was getting and staying in tune with the right pitch. I couldn't and still can't carry a tune even in a bucket. That is why I don't lead songs to this day unless I have to. Bob

Popular posts from this blog

Loren Hollingsworth

Our 40th anniversary trip

16 years!!!