Want a banana?

Well, Khmer New Year is over and the city is slowly getting back to normal. There are still a few shops that are closed but most are back up and running.
This is how they transport bananas. There is a 'U'shaped wooden rack under those bananas that they tie the banana stem to. Then they just park at the market and sell them off their moto. We do have bananas here that the peel stays green; they are harder to pick out (since they don't turn yellow), but they are really good!
The 2nd picture I took because of the guy sleeping in the bed of the truck on the rebar. We were on our way to language school and there is traffic everywhere. Must have been a hard day of work!
Rebekah made it back from her trip to Thailand.
She had a wonderful time visiting all of her Thai friends. Love, Ronda

Comments

Anonymous said…
So do the bananas there taste differently? I know that's probably a really dumb question...it just seems they'd be fresher or something, but what do I know?!;)
Anonymous said…
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Popular posts from this blog

Loren Hollingsworth

Our 40th anniversary trip

16 years!!!