I'm in 4th grade!!!

I am finally in the 4th grade!! As of today, I started in my 4th grade book. OK. It's quite humbling that I am only now to a 4th grade level, and realistically, that is only true if I remembered everything (or most) of what I have been taught...which I don't. I am quite sure that most 4th graders sentence structure is better than mine. I probably talk more like a 1st grader. But, as long as I communicate, I guess that will have to do for now.
I just attached a couple pictures that I thought you might like. We have now had 2 days in the new school and we think it will be great!
Know we think of you often and with much love.
Ronda

Comments

Cindy Fleming said…
Good job, Ronda ... I think 4th grade is a wonderful accomplishment!!!

Looking so forward to seeing you and Rich in about a week !

Popular posts from this blog

Loren Hollingsworth

Our 40th anniversary trip

16 years!!!