Chanty and Sokchea

Meet Chanty(on left) and Sokchea. Both of these students are 21 years old. Chanty has been a Christian for 2 years and is #4 of 6 children. He likes to read and listen to Khmer music.
Sokchea is the brother to Tawn, Rich's interpreter. Sokchea is #10 of 10 kids. He has been a Christian for 1 year and also likes to listen to khmer music. (I personally don't think it is all that great!)
Both are very good songleaders as well. When I ask their favorite food, they usually respond with something that I fixed them for lunch so I'm not sure how true that is, but Chanty says he likes curry and Sokchea likes beef.
I'll tell you...I am really enjoying starting each morning with a devotional with the students. It helps the day go well, to start it off by singing to God and listening to them practice their sermons.
This is just a family that I saw in town.
Mom and the kids doing down the road on the motorbike. You really have to come and experience the fun on the road. They can get more people and stuff on and in vehicles than you can imagine.
I thought that I just wrote on here and I see that it's been a week. I also tried to put on some more pictures but it kept kicking it out, so I will try to remember to put on some more in a couple days.
Know we love you all. Ronda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loren Hollingsworth

Our 40th anniversary trip

16 years!!!