Sights around town

This is our recycling system. Both men and women pull these carts down the streets to pick up recycling. You can see them walking all day.






This is a picture I got while we were riding down the street. They are on the back of a motorcycle (called 'moto'). It was drizzling so she had the baby's head covered.

I can only get this to let me put on 2 pictures at a time, so guess you'll have to wait until the next blog. I have marked my calendar to try to add every 4 days, so we'll see how I do. Walk with God always and in all things. Much love, Ronda

Comments

Lynnda said…
Hi Ronda,

I sent you an email on Sunday with a question. I sent it to this email address: RandRDolan@gmail.com

Is this the address you all are using, or should I send it to a different address?

Lynnda :)

Popular posts from this blog

Loren Hollingsworth

Our 40th anniversary trip

16 years!!!