Random stuff

I finally have a computer to replace the one that was stolen, so I have good intentions of getting back to my routine of blogging every few days.
The first picture is of Rebekah and Emily, before Rebekah left. I put this picture in because Emily just had a stoke and is in ICU in Bangkok. Please pray for her. She is a wonderful Christian woman who teaches English at Partners In Progress, and is a great example and encouragement to all around.
The next pictures is of some ox carts on the highway to Siem Reap. They do kind of hold up the traffic, but I love them!
I took the picture of the sky as the clouds were
moving in and the sun was shining though. I am so grateful to God for the beauty that He puts in our lives daily - if we will just take the time to look.
And of course, my sweet boys are the other picture. All are now back in the the US. We are truly grateful for your support and allowing them to come see us. They certainly liven up things! And the khmers enjoyed their visit as well.
The next level of language school starts tomorrow, so keep us in your prayers! Much love, Ronda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loren Hollingsworth

Our 40th anniversary trip

16 years!!!