You think I forgot you again...didn't you?!

Really...I haven't forgotten. Tomorrow is our final in Level 3 language so I really need to review A LOT! Mostly grammar in this level, so not fun. Rich and I have even discussed taking it again even if we pass so that we have it down really well; we'll see.
So, in the meantime, know that we love you all and think of you, even if we don't update often. Since we got to enjoy our kids, we have gotten behind, language wise and need to spend some extra time.
So, here is a picture of Rich and our boys with the students and Tawn. The students enjoyed our boys as well, and I think it was good for the khmers to see our family interact as none of the missionary families that have ever been here have their kids with them.
Well, I need to study. But I'll get back to you soon. Much love, Ronda

Comments

MLee said…
Hey! Good luck on your final. I know Khmer much be a difficult language to learn. I love the picture. We began a new singing class directed more toward our youth tonight. "Grown Ups" were welcome, but the songs were youth songs and the youth read scripture, led the songs and basically led the class. It was so awesome, and sounded so good. There is nothing like when our youth sing.

Popular posts from this blog

Loren Hollingsworth

Our 40th anniversary trip

16 years!!!