Reuben's Birthday

Yesterday, Sept 12th, Reuben's birthday. He's 19 now (that's dap-pram-boun in Khmer) and living in California. It's different being overseas when something like that happens. But, with e-mail, Facebook and Skype, it helps. It's weird to let your kids go out on their own, but that is what we helped prepare them for.

I know they will be a great influence in the world. As I pray for my kids every day, I know some of their individual strengths and some of their individual weaknesses. I pray for their health, physically and mentally. I pray for their schooling. Mostly, though, I pray that they grow closer to God.

rich

Comments

Lisa said…
This is the third time I've tried to comment on this. Technology is not my friend! When I read this posting (rather late since we've been out of town a while) Matthew 19:29 came immediately to mind. You've probably thought about this verse many times already when, in spite of the new adventures you're having, you feel more pensive as reflected in this posting. The kids and I are still praying for you all regularly. The blog news and photos are great. Thanks. Lisa

Popular posts from this blog

Loren Hollingsworth

Our 40th anniversary trip

16 years!!!