Septemeber 26th

Today,the 26th, is Randall's 21st birthday. I've been teaching John in class, so have been reminded how many times Jesus said He came to do the will of His Father. He did what He saw the Father do. While my kids don't always do exactly as I'd like, in general they do what I'd have them do. I'm so proud of all of them.

Ronda still doesn't have her laptop. It's been here at the Fed-Ex place for about 2 weeks, but they won't release it. Other countries are sure different.

We found out our shipment of clothes and mostly my books won't be here until about October 28th. They were picked up August 14th or so. We were told it would be about a month to ship. I guess that means from when they actually left New York or Singapore. That was much later than we thought.
We will switch to language school at the university next week, so our schedule will change. I think the classes there go from 4-6 p.m. each day.
Know we think of you often.

rich

Comments

Julie said…
Always strange to see you writing the day ahead of what we are here. It's not Reuben's birthday here yet! Love the pictures!
Love, Julie
JamesG3 said…
21? No way. I can very clearly remember being at your house for his 1st birthday, and that could in no way have been 20 years ago!
wildcat said…
We can so clearly remember when that 6 year old Randall came to our Bible Class in 1st grade. He was the "star" of the class and was so smart. Well let's not lay it on too thick, but he has always been a fun one to be around. And now he is a legal adult. Wow!

So sorry it is taking so long for you to get all your things. Hopefully things will speed up soon. We miss all of you so much and think about and pray for you regularly.

Love all 3 of you there and the other Dolans in the U.S., Bob and Carol
Kev said…
I sure wish I had just ordered another one of the model that Rich has for you Ronda. What a mess this has turned out to be huh?
I hope you get it soon....just a little more patience.....:)

Kevin
Unknown said…
Happy b-day Randall! I'm sure you'll all be glad to know that he now shares a birthday with Harper Elizabeth May, who was born at 12:32 pm central on the 26th. Yeah! Mom and Harper are doing well.

Popular posts from this blog

Loren Hollingsworth

Our 40th anniversary trip

16 years!!!